50% off Craft Beer and German Lunch at the Foodie Fest
Join the Westport Downtown Merchants Association and celebrity chef and cookbook author, Ian Knauer as they co-host a unique beer and tasting event, BIERGARTEN ON THE GREEN. This tented event will feature over 30 craft beers and assorted German food.
Buy now and save 50%. This event takes place Saturday, October 27th on Veteran’s Green, across from the Westport Town Hall.
- Admission to the event.
- A tasting mug to sample beers from breweries such as: Unibroue, Sierra Nevada, Otter Creek, Oskar Blues, , Narragansett, Merchant du Vin, Blue Point Brewing Co, Widmer Brothers, Goose Island, Beaver Beer and Shock Top.
- German inspired lunch including Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, German Potato Salad, Pretzels and more.
- Live music from the Zany Oompah Band.
- Rain or Shine - we've got a BIG tent!
- Children 12 and under are admitted free! Children's lunch is available for purchase separately.
- Must be 21+ to sample beer.
- Promotional Value valid only on event date Saturday, October 27th, 2012 from 1pm to 4pm.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
- See the rules that apply to all offers.