Save 50% at The Tuscan’s Harvest Fest Event on Saturday, December 1st
Here's the skinny...
Escape the cold and enjoy the Harvest Fest celebration at The Tuscan in New Canaan on Saturday, December 1st. Sample from a special menu featuring hearty food including sausages, braised pork shoulder, sauteed greens, Tuscan bean soup and more served family style. Enjoy all you can eat from Noon through 5pm. This special offer includes admission and two beers – Choose from Peroni or Tuscan Ale.
Experience hearty fare and great drinks at this special one-time event. The Tuscan is a traditional Tuscan restaurant, Butcher shop and Mercato in one fine location in downtown New Canaan. Included in this offer:
- Admission to the Harvest Fest.
- Unlimited food from noon to 5pm on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. The special menu includes sausages, braised pork shoulder, sauteed greens, Tuscan bean soup and more served family style (value $30).
- Two pints of beer - Choose from Peroni or Tuscan Ale. (Value $10).
- By purchasing this offer you agree that BevBucks may provide your name to the business for easier redemption.
- Valid only for event date Saturday, December 1st, 2012 from Noon to 5pm.
- Children's lunch is available for purchase separately at the event.
- Dine-in only.
- A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional for others.
- Must be 21+ years old to drink alcohol.
- Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%.
- Tax and gratuity are not included.
- See the rules that apply to all offers.
The Tuscan – New Canaan
A Traditional Tuscan Restaurant, Butcher Shop and Mercato in One Fine Location. Located in New Canaan, Connecticut, The Tuscan's elegant Italian dishes will not disappoint.