Country Music and Dance Festival: August 12
Are you ready for the biggest Country Music Festival in CT? The First Annual Country Music and Dance Festival in the Greater Danbury Area will be held Sunday, August 12 from 10am to 5pm at Capellaro’s in Bethel, CT. Wine, beer and food are available for purchase on premise.
Experience performances by the Candlewood Band Ghost Riders, Northern Renegade and Nashville Drive.
The event is sponsored by KICKS 105.5, 106.3 and Alan Kohn from Premier Entertainment and THE COWBOY BEAT. More details can be found here: http://www.thecowboybeat.com/COUNTRY__FESTIVAL.php
- Country bands, DJ's, dance instructions, vendors, and swimming pool.
- 8,000 square foot enclosed pavilion and a second 5,000 square foot air conditioned room with a huge wood dance floor for Line and Partner Dancing.
- This will be a whole family affair with Country Music, Country Dancing, activities for kids, volleyball and a swimming pool. There will be many vendors with all types of merchandise. Something for everyone!
- There is limited space so reserve a discounted ticket today!
- Only valid on event date.