50% off 2 Growlers of Bass Pale Ale
Here's the skinny...
Save 50% on 2 growlers of Bass Pale Ale at Top Hops. Top Hops Beer Shop is both a tasting bar and retail store on the Lower East Side that was custom designed to showcase great beer from around the world.
Bass Pale Ale - The worlds first pale ale, founded in 1777.
- A full-flavored ale that is still brewed according to its original recipe. English malts, aromatic hops and mineral rich water combine to give Bass its slight burnt roast aroma and high-quality, full-bodied flavor.
- Try pairing Bass with smoky poultry dishes and pasta.
- Enjoy Bass alone or as part of an authentic Black & Tan.
- If out of stock, this can be redeemed for growler fills of any other beer of equal or lesser value.
- Entire value must be used in one visit.
- Redeem by March 30, 2013.
- Paid Value is available until November 1st, 2017.
- Reusable Growler bottle sold separately.
- Tax and Gratuity not included.
- See the rules that apply to all offers.
- Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%.
Top Hops Beer Shop is located at 94 Orchard Street on the Lower East Side in Manhattan. A retail store and tasting bar designed to showcase great beer from around the world, Top Hops offers a selection upwards of 700 brands, both American craft and import, available for purchase and on-premise imbibing. Top Hops encourages people who are passionate about beer to come together to share their ent...